I submitted an online order on Belk.com on 12/31/14 after being given an online promo code for 75% off my order.I placed my order and received a confirmation email with an order #, telling me my order would ship within 48 hours.
Over 48 hours later I receive an email from Belk telling me that my product was unavailable and that my order was cancelled. I contacted them since the promo code is no longer valid after 12/31/14. I have since been told that they wont honor my code because that code was for in store only at a store that was closing. I have several friends that placed the same order I did at the same time and their orders were honored and have since been shipped out.
How is this fair practice at all? You cant pick and choose who you honor an order with.
If that was even the case, how did the website allow the code to be applied and give the discount?I'm beyond angry and will do whatever I can to have this fixed or I will make sure the world knows how they operate.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Product or service
- Michael Kors Purse
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..."
- "Amazon Is Worst Than My Bank! I did write a letter back on Friday, October 7th, 2016 and they 100% Ignored It, until about a week before my Small Claims..."
- "We went to a Belts store in tupelo,ms they had a sign saying 50 percent off of the current ticketed price but when we got to the register they told..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "I bout my daughter an expensive outside toy from a store a toy made for grass and dirt not hard surfaces. We only had the toy for 5 days and..."
- "I lived in Humphrey ark. I needed some work done,so I drove seventy-five miles to little Rock ark. to have a tooth extraction, and a upper partial made. The Doctor..."
- "Dear Sirs: I recently purchased 2 bags of Ritz Toasted Chips, Cheese and Sour Cream and Onion. We devoured the Cheese and I snacked on the Sour Cream and Onion..."